Are you busy? ME TOO! If you’re a business owner or a social media manager then you have TONS on your plate. I get it. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day to get it all done.
That’s why I’d like to help make Facebook even easier for you to use. This post is going to share with you 3 reasons why you should put your Facebook page on Auto-Pilot and then tell you exactly how to do it. Ready? Let’s go!
3 REASON WHY YOU SHOULD PUT YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE ON AUTOPILOT.
1. TO SAVE TIME.
Using the Facebook scheduler will definitely help you save time you have to be on Facebook. You don’t need to be on Facebook to wait for the days and times that your fans are most active before sharing your posts. Here are some ideas of posts that you can schedule in advance:
- Evergreen content or posts that will always be considered up-to-date and that will always be of interest to your fans. Like FAQ’s, tips and tricks, how-to’s, resource lists and unchanging views or arguments on industry issues.
- Facebook contests that you will need to share at different times so all your fans from different parts of the world can participate.
2. TO BE CONSISTENT
Using the Facebook scheduler allows consistent and reliable posting. It is easy to get distracted doing other things so it is easy to forget to post.
3. TO NOT “FLOOD” YOUR FANS.
Spread out your posts in different hours of the day/ days of the week rather than posting them all in one go. This will ensure your fans are not flooded with tons of updates from you.
There are various ways to put your Facebook page on autopilot especially with the use of third-party apps like Hootsuite, SocialOomph, GroSocial, Buffer, SproutSocial etc…
However, there is also a way to schedule posts within Facebook using the Facebook scheduler. Here is how easy it is to schedule your posts right in Facebook:
- Choose the type of post you want to create (ex: Status, Photo / Video)
- Type in any details you want to add
- Attach photos or videos if you want to
- Click on the bottom left, choose the date and time you want the post to appear
- Click Schedule
You can schedule a post up to 6 months in advance in 15-minute intervals. You can also choose a date in the past, the post will appear immediately in the appropriate place on your Page’s Timeline. All times correspond to the current time zone you’re in.
To see all of your scheduled posts all you have to do is go to the “Activity Log�? that can be seen at the top left of your Facebook page.
Have you put your Facebook page on autopilot yet?