12 FACEBOOK FACTS & FIGURES FOR YOUR REAL ESTATE BUSINESS
Numbers don’t lie. They play an important role in everyday life, more so, in business. By knowing the right statistics, you’ll prevent making quick business decisions that you might regret in the future.
In this blog post, I will present to you 12 Facebook facts & figures that will prove that Facebook is right for your real estate business:
- Statistics show that Facebook has 1.2+ billion users (as of February 2014)
- There are 751 Million Mobile Users on Facebook
- The average Facebook user checks their account five times a day, and typically spends 20 mins a day on Facebook.
- 50% of people trust a company’s Facebook page more than their website.
- 70% of Facebook users engage with businesses on Facebook.
- Facebook users have pressed the “Like” button more than 4.2 billion times.
- Facebook users post 30 billion pieces of content every month.
- More than 7.5 Million users have promoted a post
- 90% of home buyers searched online during their home buying process.
- Consumers who engage with a company via Facebook spend 30% morecompared to a customer who does not.
- 43% of Americans say that Facebook has a greater impact on their purchasing behavior than any other social network.
- Because of its massive user base, you can find your target audience on Facebook. And, 67% of B2C marketers have generated leads via Facebook.
Based on this data, we can conclude that:
- Facebook is the largest social network on the planet.
- People are engaged on Facebook.
- Your leads are on Facebook.
Facebook News: September 30, 2013
The Top 20 Valuable Facebook Statistics by Zephoria
2012 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers via Realtors.org Digital Study
Now, what are you waiting for? Get more leads for your real estate business now by using Facebook!